Day 21: List 5 words or phrases that make you laugh.
Hi guys!! Today’s question has definitely left me in a pickle…what do I say? A LOT of things make me laugh. Usually, it isn’t the word/phrase but actually HOW the word/phrase is spoken.
For example, the sound ‘meh’. If someone does the sound while shrugging their shoulders, I will chuckle regardless of whether or not I know them. So hopefully, I answer this question right :S
1. “Moist”. All ladies out there will understand the pain that I have when I hear this word. I would wish that this word be taken out of our vocabulary forever. But now if I hear it on, for example “Masterchef” to describe like a cake or something, I would laugh out loud and have my family just look upon me as if I am mental. Awkward…
2. “Fuck this shit!”. This comes from PewdiePie, a YouTuber/video gamer on YouTube. From a video montage, I played this part NONSTOP! Now, whenever I can’t be bothered to do something, I say this to myself (that’s normal right?!) and I chuckle to myself…creepy… Anyway, here is a link to the montage. Check it out for yourself; it pops out at around 40 seconds into the video however, check out the whole thing because it is SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!! hehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc1XYAJCZ80
3. “Screw this!” I say this all the time, and it definitely lightens the mood for some people. Once I accidentally said it out loud and I literally started cracking up laughing. NONSTOP!
4. “Oh. My. Gawd.” The way ‘this is spoken is by “Cryaotic”, another gamer on YouTube. I absolutely adore him, and his voice. His personality is to die for. He has been one of my most recent subscriptions on YouTube and now has forever ruined my life. Click on this link and you will understand what I mean. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agKaMf4902g
5. “CHARGE, BITCH!” Once again, a reference to Cryaotic’s video above. Please check it out. You will totally understand what I mean. I cracked up laughing, and still do. 😄
This is definitely a very disappointing post. Trust me, I am very disappointed with myself here. If you don’t know me in person you probably won’t get the many references here. I’ve tried to link to the many videos that I get these phrases from but still…yeah I’m going to call it a night. Too tired and sleepy to keep going with this post cause this has just taken too long.
Goodnight guys and I hope to see you soon~~
❤ Yami Hyunnie ^^~