Hello everyone!!! Today is such a great and “sunny” day (eyyy get it??), because one of my most closest blogger friends, Kelly from kellykdramafantasy has nominated me for “The Sunshine Award”. This is the first time I have ever heard of this award, but I am truly flattered that Kelly chose me as one of many to receive it. Thank you so much Kelly!!!
Okay, so the rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you (of course you should! That would be so rude hehe~)
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers of your choice.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
So, without further ado, let us start!
The Questions from Kelly:
1. Is there any daily routine that you do each day?
Apart from the obvious ‘wake-up, shower, brush teeth, eat’ routine, the only other daily routine that I tend to do everyday is check my social media first thing in the morning. Usually, I can’t get out of bed before I finish doing so! Having unread emails or messages that haven’t been replied to yet usually bothers me, so I have to make sure that they are answered to before getting out of bed (I know, OCD much?)
2. What is your favourite time of the day and why?
My favourite time of the day is usually 1-2 hours before sunset, when the sun is just starting to set, and I usually can feel the sun rays leaving me gradually. I believe that it is possibly the most prettiest time of the day, and it is a time of the day when I usually am heading home from uni, and I feel relaxed and calm that I have finally completed a day’s work (or so I hope anyway!)
3. If you could be anything in the world, what would it be?
If I were capable of being anything, and something like money was not an issue for me, I would hope to become a mentor/activist and place myself in a third world country, in hopes of trying to educate and help them become a country that had better conditions. I hope to one day see that these ‘third world countries’ disappear, and instead be replaced with just a ‘country’ that is not behind anyone else. Perhaps that way, there would be less wars, less crime, less riots. I believe in the idea that an educated country is the best investment one can make, and I do hope to see that in the future. Sadly, my conscious argues with me constantly, stating that perhaps I am imagining a Utopian world that may potentially never happen. Ah well, one can dream, right?
4. Do you think unicorns are real?
Of course they’re real!!! Who dare says they aren’t?
5. What is your favourite brand of chocolate?
Oooooo that’s a tricky one~ In Australia, there is not a large range to choose from (sadly ><) but, one particular chocolate that I can never pass on is…
TWIX!!! Honestly, if I ever come across one while I am walking (and since I work at a supermarket, usually I ALWAYS see one!) I would usually end up buying at least two. Yep, there is something wrong with me ><
6. Did you believe in Santa?
…I wish I still did. I blame my year 3 teacher for ruining my innocent childhood *sniff sniff* I want to honestly see how long it would my own children (when I do end up having them lol) to realise the truth kekeke evil me~
7. What is the most bizarre thing you did in your life?
I can’t really remember anything bizarre that I’ve done, but some bizarre things have happened to me before. The most bizarre thing must have been once when I was coming home from the city after completing a day of work experience (which is like a compulsory program that you have to do in high school that is meant to help give students an idea of how it would be like to work in an area you want to in the future). I was dressed in some smart-casual clothing (white blouse, black skirt, wedges) and was walking through a park. As I was walking, it started to sprinkle, so I started to hurry along. Behind me, a man (looking like he is in his mid-20’s) on a bike rides past me, sees me and suddenly stops. He gets off, starts walking next to it slowly until I reach him ( I’m still occupied with jogging/running in heels and the silly rain at this time). Then, as I try to jog past him, he asks “Great weather huh?”. I give him a blank look, and just say “…No, not a big fan of the rain” and start walking a little faster. He doesn’t get the hint, and continues “If ya want, I can give you a ride, and we can stop at a cafe, warm up a little…” By this point, I was panicking slightly and replied “Look, I’m sorry but I just got back from having lunch with my boyfriend after a day’s work and I need to head home and make dinner for my family” (by the way, no such BF existed LOL). By then, he gives me a weird look and still insists “…The cafe I go to is really nice, you will be dryer there than here”. When he said this, I was literally 2 minutes away from my house, and so I just said “Bye” and ran in the heels all the way home. I ran so fast, he looked a bit dumbfound as I glanced back from time to .
Never saw him again, and good riddens too. So, there you have the story of a man hitting on a minor (I was 15 at the time…ewww~) which may be potentially the most bizarre, but not the most disturbing. That story could be left for another day, I guess~
8. Pick one: Travel back to the past or into the future?
If you don’t already know, I am a huge history fanatic. I would give anything to travel to the past, especially back to a certain time in history where something great and historical occurred.
9. Your favourite quote?
This is certainly a tricky one, as I feel that quotes have shaped my life and who we are as people. Therefore, I will mention a couple that have a special place in my heart.
To begin, I will state the quote which was my iPod home screen for years.
Learn from yesterday
Live for today
Hope for tomorrow
This quote really meant a lot to me for a while during my last years of high school. When times were tough, and the work was just getting too much, I used to just open my screen and I would see the quote. It definitely helped me rethink about my current life, and convinced me to change. It is so simple, yet it speaks so much.
Okay! Next one!
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
– Mahatma Gandhi
Ever since I was about 15, life wasn’t turning for the best. I had to treat my life precious, as certain events during the time allowed me to understand that most of the time, your life isn’t within your control. It can be taken away from you just as quickly as your life was given. And so, it was important to realised that you had to treat everyday as if it were your last. Also, education is the key to life. It is so important to be constantly learning since you have a brain for a reason (hehe). Knowledge is so important. That is probably what motivates me to become a teacher, and studying teaching at university – the desire to educate others.
Final one! And it’s a pic!
A.A.Milne, as I hope you all know, is famously-recognised for creating and writing “Winnie the Pooh”, a book/cartoon that I had adored dearly. This quote, spoken by him, is so meaningful and never makes me forget that this life couldn’t have been possible without the love and support from my family and friends. I love them all dearly, and they mean to world to me, as I hope to do the same when I start my own.
10. Your shower song?
Hehe shower song? Now we are getting terribly close and personal, eyyy? LOL ummm, I tend to play a shuffled playlist from time to time while I’m in the shower. But, for the longest time, I used to play Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz and sing along to while in the shower! Ahhh the memories~
Thank you to Kelly again for the nomination! So now, I award the Sunshine Award to:
1. Melinda from Saphirya (A very close friend of mine who blogs about K-pop! She also has written for Asia 24/7! Go on and check her out!)
2. Jacqueline from hkoreandramaisland (Another close friend of mine who mainly blogs HK recaps! She is a wonderful blogger, and needs more attention! Check her out!)
3. DDee from ocdramadee (An awesome blogger who is great at what she does! She blogs just about anything, and I love her OCDrama Digests she posts every week! Go and check out her blog!!)
4. BeeBGee from BeeBGee (A lovely blogger who blogs about not only K-pop, but also Kdramas! She has a really great way with words, and I just think that she’s a wonderful person overall! Go on, check out the blog!)
5. misscupcakees from afairytaleworld (A very sweet and lovely blogger who I tend to relate to in so many ways. Love that she loves TWDramas and KDramas just as much as I do. Don’t ignore, click the link!)
6. coffeenlucia from pantomiming (Finally, a blogger that I totally relate to in so many areas – Kdramas, celebrity news; you name it! So sweet and so talented!
And now, my questions for you all!
1. What is your lucky number?
2. What is one food that you could never get sick of eating?
3. Pick one: The ability to mind control or the ability to phase out of anything solid (intangibility)
4. What is one memory in your childhood that you could never forget?
5. If you had only one chance in this life to meet your destined lover, but at the same time you also had the only chance to ever meet your top 3 most favourite celebrities, which chance would you pick and why?
6. If you were given a chance to live the life of another seen from a movie/tv series, who would it be and why?
7. Do you wanna build a snowman??
8. Tea or coffee?
9. What is your top most replayed song on your iPod/music device?
10. If you could gain the ability to talk to one type of animal, which would it be?
Thank you so much for the award! It is an honour, and a blessing to be receiving it! I can not believe what has happened to this blog over the past year or so, and I cannot thank you all enough for this! Thank you once again to the lovely Kelly for awarding me this – you are just too kind ^^~
Hope you all are having a wonderful day, and hopefully it is sunny there too, wherever you are.
❤ Yami Hyunnie ^^~