Hey hey everyone! I have made an official comeback on DramaFever again after an unknown and unexpected hiatus! I’m sorry that that had happened and for those who have been following me for a while, will know why that has happened.
Sick and tired of having parents who don’t seem to understand what all the fuss is about? Don’t you want to connect with your parents better by having them finally comprehend why Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho are a big deal? Want to finally have some quality family-time on the couch while watching some of your favourite dramas together? Well, here are 6 reasons why you should start campaigning to them to start watching Kdramas too!
Anyway, click on the link above to check out the article! Hope you guys enjoy!
Hey everyone! Sorry that I haven’t been that active on this blog over the last couple of days; Mummy confiscated my laptop and I’m now hurriedly typing on my big laggy computer in order to feel like I’m living again (which is absolute hell because IT IS SO SLOW!). I’ll have to beg my mum to give it back to me ><
Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know that I have made another guest post on Dramafever today entitled: “10 big pros and cons if your life were actually a K-drama”.
Ever thought to yourself, “Ahhh, I wish my life was something different”? Well, here are 5 reasons why you should swap your normal life for one in a K-drama, and 5 reasons why you’re probably better off not even thinking about it.
Firstly, I would like to say that this post is not any review or recap in any form; it is just me lashing out my feelings and thoughts about this drama, “The Heirs”, so far.
First and foremost, I must state this; THIS POST WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS HERE AND THERE! It is my opinion on the drama after all. So, if you haven’t started watching it, or only at the first couple of episodes, please read this entry at you own will.
The secrets are finally out, everyone! The “X-files” that haven’t been released until now! What really happened during the creation of 3 of the most popular Kdramas is finally being revealed. And surprisingly, it’s what we all believed!
Day 21: List 5 words or phrases that make you laugh.
Hi guys!! Today’s question has definitely left me in a pickle…what do I say? A LOT of things make me laugh. Usually, it isn’t the word/phrase but actually HOW the word/phrase is spoken.
For example, the sound ‘meh’. If someone does the sound while shrugging their shoulders, I will chuckle regardless of whether or not I know them. So hopefully, I answer this question right :S
1. “Moist”. All ladies out there will understand the pain that I have when I hear this word. I would wish that this word be taken out of our vocabulary forever. But now if I hear it on, for example “Masterchef” to describe like a cake or something, I would laugh out loud and have my family just look upon me as if I am mental. Awkward…
2. “Fuck this shit!”. This comes from PewdiePie, a YouTuber/video gamer on YouTube. From a video montage, I played this part NONSTOP! Now, whenever I can’t be bothered to do something, I say this to myself (that’s normal right?!) and I chuckle to myself…creepy… Anyway, here is a link to the montage. Check it out for yourself; it pops out at around 40 seconds into the video however, check out the whole thing because it is SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!! hehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc1XYAJCZ80
3. “Screw this!” I say this all the time, and it definitely lightens the mood for some people. Once I accidentally said it out loud and I literally started cracking up laughing. NONSTOP!
4. “Oh. My. Gawd.” The way ‘this is spoken is by “Cryaotic”, another gamer on YouTube. I absolutely adore him, and his voice. His personality is to die for. He has been one of my most recent subscriptions on YouTube and now has forever ruined my life. Click on this link and you will understand what I mean. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agKaMf4902g
5. “CHARGE, BITCH!” Once again, a reference to Cryaotic’s video above. Please check it out. You will totally understand what I mean. I cracked up laughing, and still do. XD
What I would GIVE to do that 🙂
How I felt so long ago before I discovered Cry. Now, I feel as if my life could be somewhat complete. Even though I don’t post these “Let’s Play” videos, this Blog is of the same equivalence to me.
This is definitely a very disappointing post. Trust me, I am very disappointed with myself here. If you don’t know me in person you probably won’t get the many references here. I’ve tried to link to the many videos that I get these phrases from but still…yeah I’m going to call it a night. Too tired and sleepy to keep going with this post cause this has just taken too long.
When I went to Melbourne for my first ever trip on a plane (yes, prior I have never been even close to an airport!) with my family at the beginning of the year, we came upon a famous tourist attraction called the “12 Apostles”. It is a beautiful location at the coast of Melbourne, and the view was breathtaking. However, while I was walking on a bridge to get to the location, I came upon this sign:
Sister tapped me on the shoulder and ordered me to take a photo of it…no regrets ><
Now, my sister and I look upon it and just chuckle. As some people say, “The sign says it all” lol!
First time ever doing the weekly photo challenge, and I absolutely LOVE the concept. It’s great, not too demanding and very unique. Can’t wait for next week!
Hope you all have a lovely day and I’ll see you soon~~