Hey everyone!! I am so so sorry that this particular post has gotten to you guys so very late. My life at the moment is getting pretty hectic; suddenly being forced to move out within one-two months is a big ordeal in my life, as finding a place to live is impossible apparently in the world I live in. But, no matter what happens, blogging will continue! (Even though I was taken away from it for days on end ><)
Andddddd HAPPY CHINESE/LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Hope all you people who celebrate it (me included) had/have a nice time spending with the family and celebrating the New Year with everyone! 恭喜发财！！！
Anyway, thank you to the the lovely Sarah from DramAdrenaline, Coffeenlucia, Chocokokoro and Kelly from Kellydramafantasy for nominating me for the award!!! You have no idea how much this means to me >//<
So, I honestly cannot believe that this is actually happening; seriously, when I first found out, I thought that it was a joke. I got nominated for a Liebster Award, which in blogging-land is a REALLY BIG DEAL! It is also quite legit, so there are rules and everything! Wait, give me a sec while I run away and calm down for a bit, yeah? *Runs around in a circle for 15 minutes non-stop* Okay…I think I’m…going to be sick!
How the Liebster Awards works:
1. Each nominee link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.