Day 26: Name 10 places you would like to visit?
Hello everyone!!! Today’s question is quite nice I believe because travelling the world is definitely something that I want to do in the future once I am capable. Also, I would love to share the experience with the special people around me 🙂 LET’S BEGIN!!
The places (in no particular order):
1. China (preferably Tianjin and Beijing): Tianjin is my parent’s home town, so I really want to visit and see where they lived. Beijing because it is, after all, the country’s capital but also because there is so much history there too (I am very passionate about history if it isn’t obvious yet ><)
2. South Korea (Seoul): South Korea is a MUST for me (if this blog isn’t obvious enough…) but the main thing is that I want to experience life in Korea, and indulge myself in its culture. And um *ahem* stalk sexy Korean boys *ahem*
3. The United States of America (ALL AROUND!!!): Everywhere. I just want to travel across the states because well, why not?
4. France (Paris): To see their history, duh…and eat their food [wait for me frog legs ;)]
5. Japan (Tokyo and Kyoto and…and…anywhere that sells sashimi): I am a raw fish addict. Give me sashimi any day (if I can afford it of course ><)
6. Germany (everywhere): Their history fascinates me. It is one of my lifelong goals to visit Auschwitz so, I must travel to Germany in order to fulfil it.
7. Canada (Montreal and other places): My French teacher in high school has made a very lovely image of Canada in my head, and I really want to visit. The only worry I have is, will it be really cold? I hope not because I can’t cope with cold weather 😦
8. England (London and other places): I have to see Big Ben with my own eyes. James Bond has convinced me to do so for many years hehe
9. Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City and other places): Food, and the culture. Also, I have relatives who were born and grew up there.
10. The rest of Australia: I have only ever been to Melbourne, and it was only for a couple of days. Once I get the chance, I would love to visit again and stay longer. Also, I would love to visit other states around Australia, especially Tasmania – the little state down under 🙂
Okay, that’s it for today. There are plenty more places that I would really love to visit, but since the question asks 10, here they are. Thanks for reading everyone, and I will talk with you all very soon~~
❤ Yami Hyunnie ^^~