A journey which was poignant, memorable and epic for not only the people we follow along with, but rather the specks of wisdom that the show sprinkles throughout. Through its amazing cinematography, sweet chemistry and intriguing messages, this drama will indeed keep your interest as it sets itself apart from most other dramas.
Like many already have (and eventually will), I am certainly not the first nor last blogger to share their thoughts on this drama. Goblinwas perhaps the most anticipated drama of the remaining quarter of 2016 and as expected, it did indeed deliver. After laughing and crying my heart out for numerous hours (and recovering from the numbing feeling that I felt for hours after watching the drama), as well as falling into a little slump for a couple of weeks, I have finally gained the courage to close this drama, and finally say my farewell to our Goblin and his bride.
Hello everyone!!! Today’s question is quite nice I believe because travelling the world is definitely something that I want to do in the future once I am capable. Also, I would love to share the experience with the special people around me 🙂 LET’S BEGIN!!
Yes, yes it is.
Yes, let’s begin!!
The places (in no particular order):
1. China (preferably Tianjin and Beijing): Tianjin is my parent’s home town, so I really want to visit and see where they lived. Beijing because it is, after all, the country’s capital but also because there is so much history there too (I am very passionate about history if it isn’t obvious yet ><)
2. South Korea (Seoul): South Korea is a MUST for me (if this blog isn’t obvious enough…) but the main thing is that I want to experience life in Korea, and indulge myself in its culture. And um *ahem* stalk sexy Korean boys *ahem*
3.The United States of America (ALL AROUND!!!): Everywhere. I just want to travel across the states because well, why not?
4. France (Paris): To see their history, duh…and eat their food [wait for me frog legs ;)]
5. Japan (Tokyo and Kyoto and…and…anywhere that sells sashimi): I am a raw fish addict. Give me sashimi any day (if I can afford it of course ><)
6. Germany (everywhere): Their history fascinates me. It is one of my lifelong goals to visit Auschwitz so, I must travel to Germany in order to fulfil it.
7. Canada (Montreal and other places): My French teacher in high school has made a very lovely image of Canada in my head, and I really want to visit. The only worry I have is, will it be really cold? I hope not because I can’t cope with cold weather 😦
8. England (London and other places): I have to see Big Ben with my own eyes. James Bond has convinced me to do so for many years hehe
9. Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City and other places): Food, and the culture. Also, I have relatives who were born and grew up there.
10. The rest of Australia: I have only ever been to Melbourne, and it was only for a couple of days. Once I get the chance, I would love to visit again and stay longer. Also, I would love to visit other states around Australia, especially Tasmania – the little state down under 🙂
If only I can…*sigh*
Okay, that’s it for today. There are plenty more places that I would really love to visit, but since the question asks 10, here they are. Thanks for reading everyone, and I will talk with you all very soon~~